Monday, April 5, 2010

Update

Just a reminder that this Wednesday is the All-Grain Brewing Demo, the first of the Pub School event-series. Please come by the Market Gallery, the event will run from 5-9pm. Bring yourself a snack or dinner and some beer!

See more information about it here.

Also, I've just designed the layout for the Market Gallery Pub. I'll be utilizing some old whiskey barrels, thanks to the Glasgow Wood Recycling, an awesome non-profit that creates all sorts of home-products from reusable wood. I'll also be building a few picnic tables. I don't want to spoil the surprise now, but once I start building everything I'll send you all a few pictures.

Lastly, feel free to check out my twitter page. I post all sorts of updates about my time in Glasgow and the UK beers I've been drinking that I don't think will ever make it to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment